Monday, February 5, 2007

second entry

This semester I am currently taking a couse in philosophy 186. In this class, we get to learn about the nature of morality, moral theories of different philosophers, and how to determine if an argument is sound. At first the class seems boring but after a while, I find it really interesting and helpful. This class clarifies the meaning of morality and provides an answer to what makes something moral or immoral. I get to learn how to defend an argument or argue against it. More importantly, this class teaches me how to justify my decision of what is morally right or wrong. I also get to learn about moral theories of different philosophers and how each philosopher has his or her own way of justifying moral conduct and principles.
I think this class is really important and is definately useful in my career. In the future, I will need to make certain moral decisions in the business world. I can use what I learn in this class and apply the moral theories to help make moral decisions. This class is also a good tool for arguing with someone or when there is a open debate about a certain issue. Moral issues always evolve in the business world, so this class is really important to business majors.

No comments: